Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Lame... I know

I have been a terribly lame blogger lately.

Things have changed, I am no longer employed.. so one would think that I would have time to blog. I spend far too much time on Facebook. I don't know if anyone still checks on me over here.

I knew back in December or so that my job would be ending - due to work demands my position was to become full time, which I did not want to do. It originally was going to end in January... but it took a bit of time to find my replacement, and then I was kept on until the end of May, preparing things for a move of the department to a new location. It worked out nicely, I took the last two working days of May off, went to Colorado with my family for a family reunion, and school is out so I am here with the kids!

They are busy with Volleyball camps, and swimming, I'll have to write more later.
I really need to get busy planning for my Cub Scout den meeting tomorrow! Ack!

2 comments:

Kaja said...

i spend way too much time on facebook as well..LOL! i'm glad to hear you guys are keeping busy.. gotta love the summer!

Laura said...

Enjoy the break (which probably doesn't feel like much of a break)!