Monday, March 08, 2010

Yum, yum, Yum!


I am so not a food blogger, but LOOK!!!




Mark is usually the one who peruses Foodgawker.com looking for
yummy things to eat. He happened to leave it open the other day,
and I saw this Recipe for Gingersnaps with Lemon-Ginger Cream Filling.
My most favorite cookie is Carr's Ginger Lemon Cremes...
SO, what could be better than HOMEMADE! I made them this afternoon
and they are Delish! However, only getting 20 cookies out of all that work, hmmm..
gotta enjoy them. Maybe next time I'll make them a little smaller to get more!
These'll be in the fridge, due to the Cream Cheese... now I have to decide who I'm going to
share them with... Who's been good lately??

8 comments:

Valerie Gamine said...

I'm so happy you liked these! Your cookies look amazing, I love how you loaded them with filling. :)

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Valerina, I doubled the filling recipe, so I can use it on something else I may come up with! Thanks for the recipe!

Laura said...

Why must you tempt me so?!? :-)

Kaja said...

those look SOO good!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Oh Laura, sorry chick! I know you are being so good!

Kaja - they ARE amazingly yummy, so it's probably a good thing that the recipe doesn't make too many! :-)

Puffy said...

OMG, they look so good!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Me me. I've been good. Oh, wait. I've sworn off sugar. Again. Each day it's a new goal.

Sassy said...

they look so yummy........